[ivory-search id=”14539″ title=”Default Search Form”]
Finding a scarf is not always easy. There is a wide range and it is sometimes difficult to see the forest for the trees. That is why it is useful to enter a search term here and scroll through the result. And if you have no inspiration for a beautiful gift for yourself or that nice friend or family member, then the search results below may help you further. Here we list the most important sections. This makes searching for a scarf extra simple.
Scarves, sustainably made by hand
- All our scarves, simply without distinction of region of origin and techniques used
- Summer scarves, extra finely woven and comfortable to wear on warmer days
- You can find a ladies scarf here
- Your men’s scarf is waiting here for you
- Scarves from Sukhothai, washed with care and three colors after weaving in extra soft water
- Scarves from Buriram, extra thin and ideal to wear in warmer months
- Scarf from Loei, we still have 1 copy
- Scarves from Mukhdahan are also thin and finely woven
- Plain scarves and shawls are woven in Nong Bua Lam Pu
- Soft scarves from Sukhothai
- A soft beautiful men’s scarf
- Handwoven sustainable scarves | The story
- The benefits of buying online
- What is a summer scarf?
- Summer scarves with colors from nature
- Summer scarf in or out of the closet?
- You can find a scarf for autumn at statuesque
- What is Rayon
- Washing instructions Rayon, you can easily wash at home
An extra wide shawl drapes smoothly around your neck and shoulders. Ideal in times when the heating can be turned down a degree.
Handwoven table runners with natural dyes
Take care of nature
- Natural dye | Good for yourself and for nature
- A sustainable scarf
- Durable soft scarves woven by hand
- A sustainable handwoven scarf
- A scarf with respect for nature
- Sustainable clothing
- What is an Eco scarf?
Colors and paints
- How is indigo color made
- Scarves with dyes from nature
- These are the colors of spring and summer 2022
- What are the colors for this fall and winter?
- Combine color with blue suit, which scarf do you choose?
- Golden yellow scarf | enjoy a super soft scarf
- Olive green scarf – wear the spring
- How are our handwoven scarves made?
- Traditional handicraft, fashion trend
- Why is handmade special?
- A mobile weaving frame made of bamboo and yarn
- Purses and Pouches from Chiang Mai
- Handspun Cotton Shoulder Bags
- Sustainable cotton bags | a special gift
Yarn for weavers and embroiderers
- We also send the yarn with which our weavers weave directly from Thailand to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Cotton yarn colored with natural paint
- Rayon yarn